Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2016

Day 5 - Wednesday - special bavarian food to try


Yesterday was cooking evening. The southafrican and german scouts had a delicious dinner with the typical bavarian food.

Pretzels, potato salad and meatloaf. This is  the stereotyped food in bavaria. I really love the pretzels. Especially when they are with butter and chives. The meatloaf is not my favorite. I prefer every kind of bread - as you know from my video below. But that´s my liking.

The kitchen in the Guntherburg was the perfect place for the dinner. Special thanks to Maria-Theresia for preparing the salad! A long and exiting day got a perfect ending in Passau.

Some of our friends tried the meatloaf with egg for the first time in their life. The germans are of course used to this. You can see the difference: cautious and thrilled.

Be prepared!
Magdalena








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen